Department of Defense/Government Services
TriMech Services has been doing work in the Department of Defense/Government sector for the last eight years, supporting both small and large projects from design-build type projects to systems engineering-type projects for all branches of the military.
TriMech Services is a Veteran-Owned Small Business, and currently teams with multiple prime contract holders on U.S. Army and Navy contract vehicles. TriMech Services is able to provide cleared resources to support our DoD/Government project engagements.
We have listed a small sampling of the types of projects we have supported:
- Electro Mechanical enclosures for shipboard rack electronic systems.
- Systems Engineering and Integration of Mobile Laboratory Systems
- Electro/Mechanical Enclosures for hand held electronic devices.
- Design of ruggedized plastic field cases for military electronic components.
- Sheet metal components for vehicle modifications as required by field personnel.
- System engineering of MRAP armored vehicle systems for Modern Warfighter.
- Thermal simulations for rack mounted systems for use on naval ships
- Design and Finite Element Analysis of mounting brackets for vehicle gun systems.
- Redesign and analysis of door mount and hinge system for nuclear facility.
- Advanced surfacing and modeling for Chemical and Biological Systems used in Theater.
- FEA analysis of hydraulic lift gate for naval ships.
- Staffing and technical resource acquisition support.
Current Contract Vehicles:
- CBRNE Mission Support
- GSA Bridge C4ISR
Small Business Classifications:
TriMech is a SBA Certified Veteran Owned Small Business